We take your privacy seriously and acknowledge that we are simply custodians of your data.
- We collect your email address to enable us to send you our emails. If you do not wish to supply us with that, you are able to see the information on our website www.maternitybuyer.com
- We collect your name, job title, company, type of company, phone number and website to ensure we are reaching the right people with our news.
- You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link in any email from Maternity Buyer.
- You can confirm the data we hold on you and correct any mistakes by clicking on the Update your Preference link at the end of each email from Maternity Buyer.
- You can request details of our processing of data and/or that your data be deleted by contacting us via our contact page. We will respond within 7 working days
- We will use the data you have supplied to send you emails which we believe will be of interest to you and for which you have given us your consent
- We may use the data to send you information supplied to us from third parties which we believe will be of interest to you but we will never divulge any information about you or your activity on our website or sell your details.
- We use Mailchimp to process our emails. MailChimp participates in and has certified its compliance to the Privacy Shield framework, and is committed to treating all personal data received from EU member countries in accordance with the Privacy Shield framework’s applicable principles.